Age Poll

HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM HERBERT119 at DELPHI.COM
Sat Aug 26 02:15:31 EDT 1995

Chuck Rosenberg

22 years on

Primary band - At the moment I'm listening to HW more often
than BOC, I'm more new to them (discovering them was like
finding a treasure trove)

Only time seen BOC: Nov 5, '94, Showcase Theatre, Corona, Ca.

Brain Surgeons - Haven't been in my neck o' the woods yet (have
Eponymous, would have Trepanation if it were available on tape
or vinyl)

Never seen HW or any HW spinoffs live

First BOC album: Cultosaurus Erectus on vinyl for a buck,
bought somewhere around late '93 (fellow Moorcock fiction fan
had taped me "Black Blade")

First Hawkwind album: Space Bandits (bargain-priced tape),
bought no more than a year ago

Chuck