Age Poll

The Subhuman sub at ADRIRIS.BIOCHEM.UIOWA.EDU
Sat Aug 26 15:58:47 EDT 1995

The Subhuman

Age: 24 (ooohh....)
Band:  BOC
Last Show:  Chicago, 1995
Best and First Show:  Albuquerque, 1991
First Album:  FoUO (actually, was given to me)
Hawk Data:  None, but willing to try!

                                 The Subhuman

                         I am becalmed, lost to nothing
                         Warm weather and holocaust....