Rejected posting to BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU (fwd)

Tox tox at ISR.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Aug 26 20:01:24 EDT 1995

Umm, sorry to bother y'all, but could the relevant mighty one fix this?
wjh is phasing out isr; must one unsubscribe and resubscribe, or could it
be otherwise repaired?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 1995 19:53:13 -0400
From: L-Soft list server at St. Peter's College, US (1.8b) <LISTSERV at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
To: tox at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Subject: Rejected posting to BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU

You  are   not  authorized  to   send  mail  to   the  BOC-L  list   from  your
tox at WJH.HARVARD.EDU account. You  might be authorized to send to  the list from
another of  your accounts,  or perhaps  when using  another mail  program which
generates slightly  different addresses, but  LISTSERV has no way  to associate
this other account or address with yours. If you need assistance or if you have
any question  regarding the policy of  the BOC-L list, please  contact the list
owners: BOC-L-Request at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU.