Brain Surgeons, 8/25/95

ROBERT SEDLER robert.sedler at NOR.MKL.COM
Sun Aug 27 19:10:00 EDT 1995

->       One thing I won't soon forget: hearing Albert pick up my
->       guitar and play bits from _Imaginos_ or practice "Dr.
->       Music" for an upcoming gig.  I hope some of it rubbed off.

Albert practiced Dr. Music for an upcoming gig? Now I'm not one of those
people who hates mirrors and everything on it, but if the BS's do some
BOC stuff, shouldn't this song be towards the BOTTOM of the list? There
are SO MANY others that Al & the surgeons could pull off better.....
Revenge of Vera Gemini
Death Valley Nights (as you mentioned)
Dominance and Submission
Sinful love
Wings wetted down

...just to name a few!

As for the show, I should have gone. Burlington is one of my favorite
cities. I love the feel there. BUT, as Warren once said....

      "...The years go by, shoulda done, shoulda done we all cry..."

Torgo
robert.sedler at nor.mkl.com