Brain Surgeons, 8/25/95 (fwd)

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Sun Aug 27 21:59:41 EDT 1995

ROBERT SEDLER:
> Albert practiced Dr. Music for an upcoming gig? Now I'm not one of those
> people who hates mirrors and everything on it, but if the BS's do some
> BOC stuff, shouldn't this song be towards the BOTTOM of the list?

        For clarification (and Albert can clear this up better), the
        original backup singer for "Dr. Music" is going to sit in with
        them, so he thought he'd dust it off for her.  It's a Joe song,
        afterall, I believe.

        Plus, while "Dr. Music" is not exactly one of my favorite BOC
        tracks, it does come across live pretty well, especially with a
        good keyboard/guitar solo.  I think Billy is up to the job :-)

--
Chip Hart * chip at pcc.com   *   http://www.pcc.com/~chip
People's Computer Company  *   800-722-7708/802-872-8177 F:802-872-8214