IMPORTANT! DIrectory Status

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Mon Aug 28 11:18:00 EDT 1995

Was flooded this morning with responses to Directory/age poll request.
 Thanks very much to those who have responded so far.  There appear to be a
few others who have not responded yet.  The formats used were fairly
consistent and there have been subsequnt request to add additional
information, most notably region/location of list memebers.  I will be
contacting people directly to clarify or gather additional information.  One
other thing though, under the field Primary band we are looking for either
HW or BOC in this area.  Some people have namded their favotrite band (can
you believe some  people like other bands more than HW or BOC 8>))  The info
we are looking for is which of the two bands (BOC or HW) drew you to this
listing.  Its ok to list a favorite other than these two (use comments field
for this) but want an indicator as to which band draws more people to the
list.  Should have a good working product by the end of the week.

Thanks

AB