Delta Wave is ready for business!

Vince LeGrand vlegrand at POSTOFFICE.PTD.NET
Mon Aug 28 12:38:10 EDT 1995

>He also told me about a cool band called Brain Ticket, from Germany, who
>are supposedly rilly cool. Does anybody here know about them?

I have an LP called Celestial Ocean by Brainticket from 1972.  I got it
while going through my phase in the early 70's when I bought every European
electronic rock album I could afford.  I must say I haven't listened to it
in 20 years...so, I can't comment on the quality of the music.

Perhaps I should dust off my turntable and give it a listen...