PROMO: HW tribute album

Johan Edlundh hawkjoe at EKA.ERICSSON.SE
Mon Aug 28 16:22:23 EDT 1995

>Now available: _Assassins of Silence / Hundred-Watt Violence_ double LP -
>        a vinyl-only tribute to the greatest space rock band of all time
>        (heck, make that the greatest rock&roll band of all time, period).
>        Over 115 minutes of music.

Hey Doug, congratulations!

>Limited-edition deluxe package with fold-out poster sleeve (17"x35") & booklet.

How many is there in this ltd edition?

>23 bands from the US, Sweden & New Zealand, including F/i, ST37 & Sabalon
>        Glitz, who have previously opened for Hawkwind and/or NikWind.
>All tracks previously unreleased except Lithium X-Mas "Magnu", Sabalon Glitz
>        "Forge of Vulcan" & The Humpers "Motorhead".
>None of the other tracks will appear on the HW covers tape which will soon be
>        circulating among boc-l members (although some of the songs on the
>        tape I sent were recorded for this album but had to be omitted due to
>        timing considerations).
>
>Disclaimer: some of these recordings could be considered "punk", "lo-fi",
>        or even (yuck) "alternative".  Consider yourself warned if you
>        have an aversion to bands formed since the mid-70s.
>
>For track listing, price & ordering information, or other questions, email:

OK.
Track listing?
Price?
 (i've checked with some friends and there might be some interest in this
item, I'll add - if you want to, havent bought it yet but it's still there -
the white stain 7")
Ordering information?

Any possibility to get it signed? :^)

>Ceres Records