Show Review BOC -10/8/73 Cleveland Ohio

Witch Doktressa Tba he360 at CLEVELAND.FREENET.EDU
Tue Aug 29 02:55:53 EDT 1995

> Is that line, slam or disco dancing sade?

line dancing! me?? :P i think not, pal. disco - hey i said i was
a geezer, i done it (break out the poppers!) slam - done that too,
tho my bones is gettin kinda fragile for such truck. Nope these
days it's either the confused-goth-attempting-to-unscrew-a-lightbulb
dance (http://www.elec.qmw.ac.uk/~matthew/goth/tab1.0/tab.html if
you must have details ;) or else hipswayin' to tha dirty blues
Laughing Hyenas style - yum.

Doesn't anybody have results from our previous age poll? i know
i'm not in the top 5 most elderly here (as i was at the goth convention)
being a mere 36. i guess i joined for HW, tho i was a BOC fan back
when - no clue when i bought my first BOC or even which - one ov
the first 3, sometime circa 1975-76. Didn't buy a HW CD til 1990,
but only coz my ex- had The Collexion and i didn't need any.

Happy now?
sade

Mistress ov thee Salmon Salt *** he360 at cleveland.freenet.edu
   I wish i could stop        |    Take back - What I paid
  & turn back the clock      - at -      for another motherf&%ker
& make it all happen 4 U -    )         in a motorcade..