Morning Final #12 Out

Tue Aug 29 08:43:25 EDT 1995

Whoa!  Got home to find MF12 in my mailbox.  Cool picture of the "Soft
White Underbelly" on the cover (Les Braunstein in center, Albert and
Buck on opposite sides - and 2 other guys (I assume Andy Winters and Jeff
Latham or maybe Jeff Richards - one of those guys wouldn't be Allen,
would it?).  Anyways, the reason for this cover photo is that there's an
article (part 1 anyway) of stories from Les Braunstein (some of which
Jean Lansford had previously posted here from AOL).  Some of the new info
on the band (new bass player, acoustic numbers, Sony release) that
we've discussed here was in there -- and BOC-L was listed in there as
a 'net location to find BOC stuff (although they made a slight mistake on
the address, listing bo