BS in Vermont

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Tue Aug 29 09:59:00 EDT 1995

Date: Sun, 27 Aug 1995 16:08:00 EST
Subject: BS in Burlington
Sender: "Scott Heller (617) 724-7762" <HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU>
To: boc-l at spcvxa.spc.edu
A1-type: MAIL

              Brain Surgeons Set List-Club Toast, Burlington VT 8/25/95

              Name your Monster
              Medusa (sounded great live, very good drive to tthis one)
              My Civilization'
              Gimmie Nothin'
              Language of Love
              Death Valley Nights
              I Play the Drums
              Cities on Flame (1000 guitars)
              Red and the Black
              Time will take care of You

              Set time 45m.. I was really blow away. They were great. The
       first time
              we saw them, Billy was not there and he really added a lot to
       the
              sound to have two guitars and he did most of the solos as well.
       The
              whole band are really down to earth care a lot for their fans.
       The man
              who did the art work for both lps wa even at the show. Al told
       us a
              great story about Devil's Nail (ie. The Vigil). It was worth
       the
              drive. And Gov't Mule blew me away as well..... phew what a
       night, did
              not arrive back into boston until 6 am with the sun rising in
       our
              tired eyes.....

              Scott

              PS. J.Swartz.. send me some mail

              hellers at a1.mgh.harvard.edu

       P.S. I tried to just answer to Chip's post and mine got sent back with
       a nasty note from the listserv computer......