Brain Surgeons, 8/25/95

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Tue Aug 29 09:55:14 EDT 1995

On Sat  2-Jan-1904  9:36a, albert bouchard wrote:
ab> On Sun, 27 Aug 1995 Duane Hoyt wrote:

ab> > Is BS gonna play Cleveland, or anywhere nearby?  Maybe they already
ab> > did and I missed it.  I will be extremely bummed if I did.

ab> We have yet to play any gigs more than 7 hrs. from NYC. When we get more
ab> established we'll do more gigs farther away from home but until then we'll
ab> make more records.

Well, let us know when you make it out San Diego/S. Ca. way...

       |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com                    Grateful BBS"