Useless poll response of the Great Quail

The Great Quail TheQuail at CTHULHU.MICROSERVE.COM
Tue Aug 29 16:06:40 EDT 1995

>Name:
    Allen B. Ruch
>Handle:
    The Great Quail
>E-Mail Address:
    TheQuail at cthulhu.microserve.com
>Primary Band:
    Hawkwind
>First Time Seen Live:
    Only a few years ago - Ambler Cafe in Philadelphia
>Last time Seen Live:
    Last tour in New York City at the Limelight
>Favorite Album:
    All time? Well that would be either David Bowie's "Scary Monsters" or
Rush's "Hemispheres." My favorite HW album is "Quark, Strangeness and Charm."
>Last Album Purchased:
    Robyn Hitchcock's "The Kershew Sessions;" last HW album was dave
brock's "Strange Trips"
>Are You Familiar with the Other Band?
    Yes
>Comments (please be brief):
    Aluminum foil over your head really does not work, give it up, we
know. . . .
>Location: (Where do you live)
    Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, which is right between Gettysburg and Three
Mile Island!

The Great Quail                  | TheQuail at cthulhu.microserve.com
riverrun Discordian Society      | AOL: LordArioch
c/o Allen Ruch                   | Sarnath - The Quailspace Web Page:
315 Second Street                | http://www.microserve.com/~thequail
Enola, PA 17025                  |     ** What is FEGMANIA? **

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human
mind to correlate all its contents."
                -- H.P. Lovecraft