Poll

Rocker22 at AOL.COM Rocker22 at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 29 16:08:57 EDT 1995

My $0.02.

Name: - H. Ric Hedges
Handle: (other than real name used to sign posts) - None
E-Mail Address: - Rocker22 at aol.com
Primary Band: (This should be HW or BOC love the Surgeons and NW but the
title is BOC/HW) - BOC
First Time Seen Live: - 1976 (?)
Last time Seen Live: - 1995
Favorite Album: - Cultosaurus Erectus
First Album Heard: - BOC right after it was released.
Last Album Purchased: - Both BS CD's (although they're taking the "allow 6
weeks for delivery" seriously!  (Otherwise, Cult Classics, although in 30
days, I would say "Workshop Of The Telescopes")
Are You Familiar with the Other Band?: (HW fans do you  know about BOC etc,
lets make it yes or no for this field) - Only what I've read here.
Comments (please be brief): - I automatically delete HW posts without reading
them.
Location: (Where do you live) - Tulsa, OK

R.

Oh, yeah, age 43.