Brain Surgeons, 8/25/95

DFrost8547 at AOL.COM DFrost8547 at AOL.COM
Tue Aug 29 16:56:17 EDT 1995

Right now, all orders are mailed out within a week of receipt. Was your check
cashed? Have you changed address? There have been very few problems, even
with the state of the U.S. mail, and those that have arisen have generally
had to do with checks not arriving on our end, or being incorrectly written,
or people moving. Are you Richard Worth in real life? If so, your order was
sent three weeks ago-- actually before we got the corrected check. Maybe I
have you mixed up with someone else. Please forgive me and refresh my memory.
But the main thing is that we want everyone to receive what they ordered. As
we've said before, we can't be responsible for cash sent through the mail.
But if there's anyone else who's sent an order and hasn't received it, and
has the cancelled check or money order receipt to document their claim, we
will certainly make good on it right away. And I'm truly sorry for any
inconvenience. We want all of our customers to be satisfied! So please send
your info ASAP!
-DF