Age Poll (with age)

cjohnson cjohnson at SUR1A.HPSC.HISD.HARRIS.COM
Tue Aug 29 20:01:25 EDT 1995

Name:  Chuck Johnson
Handle:  Captain Cloud
E-Mail Address:  cjohnson at ccmail.sur1a.hpsc.hisd.harris.com
Age:  30
Primary Band:  HW
First Time Seen Live:  Atlanta 1995
Last time Seen Live:   same
Favorite Album:  Warrior on the Edge of Time
First Album Purchased: Space Ritual
Last Album Purchased:  Anubian Lights "The Eternal Sky"
Are You Familiar with the Other Band?:  yes
Comments:  Space Rock is being reborn, 20 years after HW invented it.
Location:  Central Florida

I have been collecting HW for 10 years.  Have 30+LPs, 70+CDs, 150+tapes,
30+VHS, many booklets/pamphlets/Hawkfans etc.  Also a big collector of
Pink Floyd (250+tapes).  Huge fan of all music; will go without eating
in order to buy a new CD that I "read a good review of".