Phish (Oysters?)

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Tue Aug 29 20:23:06 EDT 1995

On Sat 26-Aug-1995  1:55a, Paul De Gasta wrote:

PG> I have been listening to Phish for years.
PG> I have no clue what you're talking.
PG> They're actually from my school, as a matter of fact.
PG> My band played its first gig in same place phish played theirs.
PG> Don't we feel special?
PG> Still... never thought of a similarity. What do you mean?

On some of their more rock oriented songs, mostly just the studio stuff, they
remind me of BOC, lyricly, vocally and musicly. If you have the "Hoist" CD,
listen to the song "Axilla" and I think you'll see what I mean.

For the most part, the two bands couldn't be more disimilar but every once in
a while...

Then again, maybe I'm just wierd...

       |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com                    Grateful BBS"