ETI (was BOC content)

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Tue Aug 29 20:34:05 EDT 1995

On Sun 27-Aug-1995  9:00a, Oyster Girl wrote:

OG> I heard "Victoria" at first, but finally heard the "p" after some
OG> careful listening to the CD.  It's amazing how much clearer the
OG> lyrics are on CD instead of vinyl.

I'm beginning to come to your way of thinking on this one. But I like Victoria
better... :) I have Imaginos on both CD & LP, it is much clearer on the CD of
course.

Did the guys *ever* do any of Imaginos live? I remember when Imaginos first
came out, I was just dying to see an 'Imaginos tour' only to be disappointed
when next I saw them live when they didn't even play one song from it. I
believe they did "Astronomy" but in the original Secret Treaties form.

I read the background on Imaginos and understand now why but the album is
soooo good, I'd give much to see it performed live.

       |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com                    Grateful BBS"