Wait, Al...Stun Guitar?

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Tue Aug 29 20:30:10 EDT 1995

On Sun 20-Aug-1995 10:35a, Oyster Girl wrote:

OG> When did they start doing solos during the Five Guitars?

Not sure I understand the question but if you mean when did they start the 5
guitar bit... I dunno but I seem to recall seeing them do it way back in '74
when I first saw them.. and, oh, I get it now... yes I seem to recall all of
them doing a little solo part then as well...

       |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com                    Grateful BBS"