Age poll Update

BREVARD Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Wed Aug 30 11:41:00 EDT 1995

Whew.   I am now up to 20 pages in my document, the responses continue to
pour in.  Thus far I have been pasting people into MS Word in a single
column, thus the 20 pages.  Now the hard part.  I will be adjusting the
formats for universal appearance and puting the directory in alphabetical
order for easy access by suscribers.  We should have a breif period where I
will be asking some people for ommitted information and clarifications.
 After these items have been put to rest we can figure out the best way to
distribute the directory.

Now the bad news.  I will be on vacation Friday 9/1, partake in the long
weekend, back to the office tuesday morning and on a plane to Atlanta
tuesday night.  Should be returning to the office thursday morning so there
will be a delay in getting the directory completed.  Speaking of Atlanta,
has Craig Shipley resuscribed yet?  Craig if your out there we need your
data.  Also seeing how I will be in Atlanta tuesday night can any list
locals suggest a good club to see a band or provide some detail regarding
someone interesting playing the area?  I checked Cyber baron and
unfortunately BOC won't be nearby.  Would love to catch a group like the
Outlaws, or some other geriatric band from the 70's.  Any suggestions would
be appreciated.

Also Al & Deb if you can spare  some time from the old operating room would
love to have your vitals reflected in the directory, (with you guys and the
characters  from the Dream saga it would add some "star" quality to the
listing).

Thanks AB