Age poll Update

Matt Thompson thompsom at OSOFT_NT.BUCKHEAD.COM
Wed Aug 30 11:37:00 EDT 1995

AB wrote:

> Also seeing how I will be in Atlanta tuesday night can any list
>locals suggest a good club to see a band or provide some detail regarding
>someone interesting playing the area?

There usually isn't so much during the week but the weekends are
occasionally a who's who of southern bands that have opened for BOC:
 Outlaws, Blackfoot, Molly Hatchet et al. all play fairly regularly.  Send
me mail directly and I'll check the listings for when you are going to be
here.  Have a good trip!

Matt Thompson
thompsom at osoft_nt.buckhead.com

"Atlanta, Georgia!...R U Ready 2 Rock 'n Roll?"