imaginos tour was Re: eti..

Bryan Irby irby at HERA.ASTR.UA.EDU
Wed Aug 30 13:15:47 EDT 1995

> > Did the guys *ever* do any of Imaginos live? I remember when Imaginos
> > first
> > came out, I was just dying to see an 'Imaginos tour' only to be
> > disappointed
>
> Andy correctly pointed out that BOC did "Astronomy" (Imaginos version, with
> Buck vocals), "In the Presence...", and "I am the One...".  These were
> done briefly in 1989 (maybe late '88, and maybe into 1990), and that was
> it.

Just to re-confirm: A show which has been mentioned here before: Winston-
Salem, NC, July 15, 1988 - "1st show of the Imaginos Tour":
"Astronomy '88", "In the Presence..", and "I Am the One.." were
played.  I'll not soon forget that show...

I guess you could call it an official Imaginos tour with t-shirts and
patches and that sort of thing (though I didn't see these on sale until
May of 1989, at which shows they played nothing from Imaginos...).

-Bryan