ETI (was BOC content)

ROB MAERZ NSTK33A at PRODIGY.COM
Wed Aug 30 12:53:48 EDT 1995

-- [ From: Rob Maerz * EMC.Ver #2.10P ] --

I have a boot from the Imaginos tour that contains I Am The One You
Warned Me Of, In The Presence of Another World and Astronomy on
it...would've loved to hear Les Invisibles on there too...

ROBODUDE
Q:  What's a BOC Web site 2 cheap to have a BOC logo on it?
A:  Underbelly Online!
http://pages.prodigy.com/PA/robo/robo1.html
message boards, tape trades, links and library (coming soon!)

> Date: Tuesday, 29-Aug-95 10:09 PM
>
> From: Joseph Brooks            \ Internet:
> (bpalace!jbrooks at connectnet1.connectnet.com)
> To:   Rob Maerz                \ PRODIGY:     (NSTK33A)
>
> Subject: ETI (was  BOC content)
>
> On Sun 27-Aug-1995  9:00a, Oyster Girl wrote:
>
> OG> I heard "Victoria" at first, but finally heard the "p" after some
> OG> careful listening to the CD.  It's amazing how much clearer the
> OG> lyrics are on CD instead of vinyl.
>
> I'm beginning to come to your way of thinking on this one. But I like
> Victoria better... :) I have Imaginos on both CD & LP, it is much
clearer
> on the CD of course.
>
> Did the guys *ever* do any of Imaginos live? I remember when Imaginos
> first came out, I was just dying to see an 'Imaginos tour' only to be
> disappointed when next I saw them live when they didn't even play one
song
> from it. I believe they did "Astronomy" but in the original Secret
> Treaties form.
>
> I read the background on Imaginos and understand now why but the
album is
> soooo good, I'd give much to see it performed live.
>

>          ||\          * Ask me for my PGP Key!                "San
Diego's
>          ||<          * Brokedown Palace! 619-596-1974/7419
Original
>        |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com
Grateful