Age Poll

BRIAN HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Wed Aug 30 14:37:30 EDT 1995

Name:   Brian Halligan
Age:    20
Handle: None
E-Mail Address: Halligbt at bigvax.alfred.edu
Primary Band: BOC
First Time Seen Live: In a dream after buying On Your Feet
Last time Seen Live:  I've never actually seen them (yet!)
First Album: BOC: AOF/Spectres cassette  HW: Hall of the Mountain Grill
Favorite Album:  BOC: Spectres  HW: Levitation
Are You Familiar with the Other Band?: Yes
Comments (please be brief): I had never heard of Hawkwind when I joined the
list, but I have since bought 6 CDs and my collection is steadily growing.
I'm looking forward to the resurgence of BOC onto the new music scene.