Cult Classics

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Wed Aug 30 14:31:58 EDT 1995

>> 1.      I haven't purchased Cult Classics yet. I've been putting it
>> off. Can anybody give me a clue as to whether I should pick it up?

        While it *is* cheezy and perhaps a little sacrilegious to enjoy,
        I REALLY like the new version of "Flaming Telepaths" -- enough,
        in fact, to make it worth the price of the CD.  It has far
        better production, is more haunting, and features an excellent new
        Buck solo (the last good thing I've heard from him since
        "Perfect Water").

        It may sound funny, but after hearing a clean version of said
        song, I went back and found _Secret Treaties_ much more
        enjoyable.

--
Chip Hart * chip at pcc.com   *   http://www.pcc.com/~chip
People's Computer Company  *   800-722-7708/802-872-8177 F:802-872-8214