IMPORTANT! Age Poll = Directory, Format included.

jean l delacour delacour at UNM.EDU
Wed Aug 30 19:14:47 EDT 1995

> FORMAT -
> Name: Manuel Alzaga, Jr. (31) & Jean Delacour (41)
> Handle: None
> E-Mail Address:delacour at unm.edu
> Primary Band: Blue Oyster Cult & Black Sabbath!!!!
> First Time Seen Live: Aug 5th, 1979 Jack Murphy Stadium, San Diego, CA
> Last time Seen Live: Sep 10th, 1994 Coach House, San Juan, CA
> Favorite Album: Either Secret Treaties or Spectres.
> Last Album Purchased: BOC Reaper...Best of (German import).
> Are You Familiar with the Other Band?: Whose Hawkwind??
> Comments (please be brief):

  Jean calls me a nerd all the time because I am always collecting,
  listening to and arranging BOC live tapes/photos by chronological order.
  But hey, it was her idea to see them twice in CA.
  I'll buy her a pocket protector for X-Mas!!!!!!

                         Manuel