IMPORTANT! Age Poll = Directory, Format included.

Carl E. Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Wed Aug 30 20:58:28 EDT 1995

Name: Carl Edlund Anderson
Handle: None.
E-Mail Address: canders at wjh.harvard.edu
Primary Band: None!
First Times Seen Live: Hawkwind April 1995; BOC November 1993; Brain
        Surgeons November 1994; Nikwind January 1994.
Last Times Seen Live: Hawkwind April 1995; BOC August 1994; Brain Surgeons
        August 1995; Nikwind July 1995.
Favorite Albums: Hawkwind _Palace Springs_/_Space Ritual_/_Hall of the
        Mountain Grill_; BOC _Imaginos_/_Secret Treaties_; Brain Surgeons
        [oooh! not sure yet!]; Nikwind [err, not really sure which neo-Nik
        albums count as Nikwind!]
Last Albums Purchased: Hawkwind _QS&C_ [Griffin version]; BOC _Cult
        Classic_; Brain Surgeons _Trepanation_; Nikwind, well, maybe
        _Anubian Lights_, otherwise _Space Ritual 1994_.
Are You Familiar with the Other Band?: Yup! All of 'em ... :)
Comments: Discovered BOC-L for a friend who was into BOC.  They got me
        into BOC, I joined the list, got into Hawkwind as well, and life
        has never been the same since, but I've heard _lots_ of cool music!
        Besides metal/hard rock and weird psychedelia I'm into English,
        Celtic, and Scandinavian folk and folk-rock.  I play guitar and
        bass (among other things) and have a degree in Folklore & Mythology
        (gods help me! ;)

Cheers,
Carl