BOC R.I.P.??

Joseph Brooks bpalace!jbrooks at CONNECTNET1.CONNECTNET.COM
Thu Aug 31 00:00:34 EDT 1995

On Wed 30-Aug-1995  4:03p, John A Swartz wrote:

JS> Torgo writes regarding Cult Classic:

JS> You will get different answers to this question from different people.
JS> You will find that most of the good people of boc-l hold this album with
JS> a clothespin on the nose and a long pair of forceps, as they step on the
JS> foot lever of the diaper pail of music. (They think it stinks).

JS> I like it, and there are a few of us on BOC-L that do.  But, I can
JS> definitely understand why it has not met with rave reviews here.

I, for one, passed it by because I already had all the songs. I'm a little
strange in that I detest 'best of' albums. Most of them aways contain all the
radio songs that I'm already sick of anyway. I woud liketo have copies of the
TV versions and remixes but not enough to shell out for the CD.

I will probably buy Workshop though.. Just to get some of the good stuff on CD
as all my BOC except Imaginos is on LP.

       |_||/          * jbrooks at bpalace.com                    Grateful BBS"