HW: Missing LP Review - Warrior on the Edge of Time

Paul Ward sonique at AARDVARK.APANA.ORG.AU
Thu Aug 31 18:26:26 EDT 1995

Gidday All!

I hope that (at least some) of you are enjoying my HW album reviews!

Next on the list is "Warrior on the Edge of Time". Problem is - I don't own
this, and haven't listened to it for about 10 years, so it's gunna be hard to
review!

Could some other kind Hawkfan do a review of this, so as not to leave any
blanks ?

In any case, I'll get started on "Astounding" (I'm going to leave all
compilations until after I've done all the original releases, so "RoadHawks"
etc. will be missed for now)

Paul
--
Paul Ward        aka: Assassin Sonique'          .---.  __  .--------   Long