HW: LP review 'X In Search of Space'

Dave Berry daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK
Thu Aug 31 13:35:25 EDT 1995

> Disclaimer: Hey! I've never done this before.

You're doing a good job.

I've got one suggestion, and that refers to the first two albums.  It might
be worth making the point that these aren't 'heavy' in the style of Doremi,
Space Ritual, etc.  The first album is kind of psychedelic, and the second
has a sort of trancey feel to it (though its not as slow as that sounds).
(Even the word 'heavy' would need qualification, since you don't find
lycra-clad lead guitarists twiddling their bits on a hawkwind album!)

Dave.