New HW Ep

bart bart at AEOLIANS.BT.CO.UK
Thu Aug 31 11:44:15 EDT 1995

> On Thu, 31 Aug 1995, Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 wrote: > I have heard
> that HW will have a new Ep out on CD and 12" form called > Area S4. I
> don't know if it is techno remix material or new stuff. > Reminds me of
> the title of the Eat Static tune, Area 51. > Scott > mmm, i also heard

And even more like  Apocrypha's  "Area 54"    Geee, whatever happened to them ?

> that the release was limited and have a sneaky feeling that i heard this
> right here (jill?); area s4 refers to tha same thyng as area51, the
> 'secret' nevada test base used by the u.s. to test alien
> technology/advanced aeronautic thingeese (depending on which story you
> prefer). Although, as far as my meme-orrery stretches, i think area s-4 is
> a sub-area of 51 where the ebe's (extraterrestrial biological entities)
> are housed/their tech is stored.

Location of Hangar 18 (Megadeth), in turn, the location of the Blue Room  (The
Orb). A veritable intersection (or is that Four Corners ;-) of bands.

Tim

O'd on excessive sci-fi and conspiracy theories, coutesy of Channel 4 & BBC2