Brain Surgeons and ITS comming

Carl E. Anderson canders at WJH.HARVARD.EDU
Thu Aug 31 19:28:01 EDT 1995

> Also, it is of course one of the songs that shows Deb's ability to really
> belt out a heavy rocker ("T T T TIIIIIIIMMMMEEEEE . . . is gonna take care
> of YOOOOOUUUUUUU . . .") - gotta love it.

        Did I already say it rules? :)

> >        I have to work out the chords and licks for some TBS material so I
> can jam on it with people and (if I still make it to England) if I get a
> new band we can cover them :)
>
> Let me know if you ever get one together - if I can get a temporary
> reprieve from my family duties, I'd love to be part of a jam.  I've been
> working out a few Surgeons tunes on the bass (some of the basslines on
> *Trepanation* are a bit trickier than *Eponymous*, but I'm working on
> it), and as long as 60 Watts out of my amp is enough . . .

        I'd still like to do a Boston area jam some weekend in September at
my place.  Assuming Cambridge U. gets off its ass and admits me pretty damn
pronto to a college any future jams I attend will be in England's Green &
Pleasant Land--but a good jam would be a fine send off from the States.

Cheers,
Carl