BOC RIP??

Duane Hoyt aa5287 at FREENET.LORAIN.OBERLIN.EDU
Thu Aug 31 22:43:33 EDT 1995

Just wanted to add a few thoughts to this thread.

>Ab's had some coffee.  Beware

Well, Duane's had some Samual Adams Honey Porters, so really beware!:)

>Hey I kinda like Club Ninja too, just too embarrased to admit it.  Thought I
>would be flamed for doing so.  OK now all you other Ninja fans can come out
>of the closet.

Personally, I like Club Ninja better than Mirrors.  I especially like
Whit Flags.  I think it might have been a more commercial endeavor
then Imaginos, but you could have said the same thing about AoF. And no,
I am not even remotely comparing the two.  I haven't listened to Mirrors
since I bought it, listened twice and put it away in a closet.  Maybe I'll
pull it out and dust it off and give it a spin.  I have found that the years
tend to alter one's tastes in music, and what I didn't like before, maybe
will sound a little better this time around.  But honestly, " Pretty girls
can't look away..."?  Give me a break.

Duane

--
" If you want a friend just feed any animal..."