Baron Samedi

Peter Sondergeld p.sondergeld at QUT.EDU.AU
Thu Aug 31 21:06:21 EDT 1995

>Trivia time:  R U Ready 2 Rock started out as "Baron Saturday."

This may be venturing off topic, but if my memory serves me correctly, there
is a track on _SF Sorrow_ by the Pretty Things that is called "Baron
Saturday". I'll have to give it a listen tonight when I get home. Maybe
there are connections I never knew about.
To refresh memories, _SF Sorrow_ is considered by many to be the first ever
concept album and Pete Townsend has acknowledged it as the primary
inspiration for _Tommy_.

Pete.
Peter Sondergeld
p.sondergeld at qut.edu.au