I like coffee too, but...............

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Fri Dec 1 05:12:00 EST 1995

Dan understandably complains:

> Nice, yet another evening with trashing 50 or so letters having the
> subject
> "No coffee in a few days", simply because I don't have time to read all
> this
> mail that very well could have a lot of interesting stuff in it (it
> often
> does). But who knows?
> It's up to me right? But what are these subject headers for anyway? And
> that's not even my humble opinion, only a rethorical question...

Well, if I had my way, I'd like to have all mention of coffee cease on
boc-l...  but let me put that in a number of different posting styles:

(a) Hard

Yeah... them coffee addicts are pukes... last puke talked about coffee, I
kicked him in the face...

(b) Condescending

Now, anyone who mentions coffee on boc-l will go to their room without
any supper!  Bad boys and girls!  Dr. Knob will have to come and spank
you!

(c) Pathetic

Yeah yeah Dan-man, if anyone else mentions coffee I'll go home and slash
my wrists with my Y&T cutouts and then the five little ones wont have a
daddy.  Hey Torgoman it's really strong today goes right thru you!

Um - got carried away there...

- Andy