BOC: London gig

Jason O'Broin jobroin at MADGE.CO.UK
Fri Dec 1 06:08:41 EST 1995

> Hi.
> wrt the gig at the Forum.
> This is a good chance for me to meet a few fellow BOC-L'ers
> and as I am going to the gig on my own, it would be great to
> meet up with people for a few beers.
> Is there a pub near the venue that anyone knows the name of?
> Is anyone going up early to try and get into the sound check?
> How will we recognise each other?

The Irish pub next door (don't remember the name) is good.

At least one of you knows me (Tim (aka bart)) - if you find him,
you'll find me as well. I'll probably have a DP t-shirt on.

Jason
--
       Jason O'Broin - Development Engineer, ATM Adapter Group
Madge Networks, Sefton Park, Bells Hill, Stoke Poges, Slough SL2 4JS. UK
 Phone +44 1494 541258 Email: jobroin at madge.com or jobroin at madge.co.uk
       - Can I have everything louder than everything else ? -