BOC: Buck's surf music influences

BRIAN THOMAS HALLIGAN halligbt at BIGVAX.ALFRED.EDU
Fri Dec 1 08:58:11 EST 1995

The part of the song I'm refering to is the trademark surf song run during
the section of Hot Rails before it hits the high stuff at the end.  I also
thought the stuff at the end had a surf feel, though not necessarily a
direct influence.  Now that I think about it, since Joe wrote the song maybe
Buck had nothing to do with that particular run and instead is a testament
to Joe's surf music influences!  Ok, I'm pushing it a little...

Not even a huge fan of surf music,
Brian
<Halligbt at bigvax.alfred.edu>