NIK: Anubian Lights

Andrew Gilham emphyrio at CIX.COMPULINK.CO.UK
Fri Dec 1 14:18:00 EST 1995

Finally found a copy in Virgin yesterday.  Hmm.  Not unpleasant, but,
IMO, I think you'd do better checking the "world music" section for some
genuine Arab music.

It seems to me that Nik keeps trying to recapture what I think was his
finest hour as a solo artist, _Xitintoday_; it's a shame it's still
unavailable.

- Andy

ObTapeIHadStolenFromMyCar,Dammit: various artists - _Nagoum el Shark 2_
(loose translation - "Now that's what I call Egyptian music 2")