Response to some topics/ short & sweet - I Hope

Rob Maerz ROBODUDE at AOL.COM
Fri Dec 1 18:11:11 EST 1995

>Flaming - Well the Telepath Wars have started again.  I chalk the whole
>thing up to venting as I have seen this a few time since I joined the list
>(on more than one occassion I have been the target).  So I think I will sit
>this one out.

same shit, different day as I say...
I enjoy how I am now classified as one of the perps that has "ruined" this
list...I can see how since all my postings are about Betty Crocker cookie
recipes and have nothing to do with BOC whatsoever...

>WOTT sales - Robo I see your point about Sony however, I guess what really
>ticks me off is their decision to release 3 pak so closely to WoTT.  A large
>helping of WoTT can be found in 3pak, granted some different version and the
>first time on cd stuff.

oh yeah, forgot about that 3pak....I probly forgot about it cuz I have yet to
see it in the stores or on CDNow...I don't think the 3 pak is that big of a
deal...they're not losin' anything on it...they're just takin' an x amt. of
CDs that they would've released singularly and bundling them up at a discount
price...
the other issue is the erratic song selection on Scopes, but I'm not gonna
rehash that until we get the REAL boxset...

>BOC's Choice of Spirits - Well Eyes likes Iron City huh?  Wonder if he is a
>die hard Steelers fan like Moi?

Eric is a NY fan...he's big on the Knicks, Rangers, Giants and Yankees...

ROBO