BOC at Sunrise

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Dec 2 02:57:44 EST 1995

>Lets see -
>
>It's Friday which means of course the weekend has arrived for most.
>Tomorrow night I will be at the Zoo in Melbourne Florida listening to the
>Cosmic Cowboy  and the rest of the Oyster Boys mezmorize central Florida
\
With the show Thursday it means they have an off day before Melbourne.
Well, the weather's nice enough to kill some time around here, anyways.  As
to where they might be?  A friend of mine claims he went to high school with
a brother of Buck's, who now lives somewhere in Florida, but I have no way
to verify this.  I cannot recall the name of the school (it was in NY, not
here)...  If it is on the level, they might be there...
Roger Shrubstaff
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands