RON/Lord of Light

Scott Heller (617) 724-7762 HELLERS at A1.MGH.HARVARD.EDU
Sat Dec 2 11:45:00 EST 1995

       Just finished listening to HW-Bochem 10/26/95 and it was a good show,
       but it seems like all of these instrumental tunes really destroy any
       momentum that band was generating. This Love in Space song has some of
       the worst lyrics I have every heard for HW? WHo wrote them? Were they
       about Brocks past wife????

       Anyway, I thought ROn's vocals on Lord of Light were awful... I never
       was bothered much by him before.... I guess he is here to stay
       though..

       SCott