BÖC vs BOC

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sat Dec 2 14:11:46 EST 1995

I've noticed that I seem to be the one of the few (if not only) person on
the list who bothers to "alt-153" to get the =D6 in B=D6C, then noticed on=
 mail
from some people who quote it it comes back garbled or in hex or something
similar.  So, (and if it was on the intro message forgive me, i grabbed it
at another computer which I will get back to eventually), in proper list
ettiquette, should I drop the effort and like everyone just use BOC?  Does
it cause trouble for anyone?

Just wondering,
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt befoer I had power!" - Random
Chancellor                                     =20
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)