Off Topic: julian cope/kraut rock

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Sun Dec 3 00:42:10 EST 1995

Andrew Gilham writes:

> Well, they're in alphabetical order, so here goes all fifty:
[...]
> Tangerine Dream - Electronic Meditation, Alpha Centauri, Atem, Zeit
                                           ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I noticed this in the "import sale" rack my local record shop is
having.  Is this worth getting?  I've heard many conflicting reports
regarding Tangerine Dream here and elsewhere.  Is this a must-avoid or
a must-have?

Cheers,

Paul.

PS: Also in the sale rack was a copy of the One Way CD of Hawkwind's
eponymous debut for about $10.  I believe this title is now deleted.

obTrack: The Bevis Frond, "Stoned Train Driver", _Superseeder_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.