HW: It's So Easy

Bernhard Pospiech bp at SOKRATES.RUHR.DE
Sun Dec 3 03:01:04 EST 1995

Hello Paul

It's So Easy = ISE

>Does anyone know if it was a regular feature, or just done occasionally as
a >one-off?

This song was a regular feature in the time from mid 1973 until mid 1974

The first time ISE was played was (as far as I know) on 22.07.1973 in
SOUTHAMPTON. This is the earliest tape I have wit ISE.

The last time thay played ISE was on 10.08.1974 in HARLOW. It is the last
tape I have where they played this song. And this version is the absolute
best version of ISE!!!!

They didn't play ISE on the USA spring 1974 tour!

The single version of ISE was recorded in EDMONTON on 26.01.1974

hope this helps

Bernhard
BERNHARD POSPIECH                                bp at sokrates.ruhr.de