HW: First Album

Paul Mather paul at CSGRAD.CS.VT.EDU
Sun Dec 3 13:25:50 EST 1995

Kevin Haskel Rubin writes:

> > PS: Also in the sale rack was a copy of the One Way CD of Hawkwind's
> > eponymous debut for about $10.  I believe this title is now deleted.
>
> This currently is the most numerous one in the Tower and Blockbuster I shop
> at around here.  Each has a bunch of imported copies, at about $17 each.

This is pretty weird.  I saw _Hawkwind_ (the USA domestic release, on
One Way) listed as "deleted" on one of the online CD stores.  It seems
from our reported experiences, then, that someone is now busy
re-importing all those exported copies, to sell once again to the
Hawkwind-hungry US masses.

Plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose!

Cheers,

Paul.

obCD: Nik Turner, _Space Ritual '94_

e-mail: paul at csgrad.cs.vt.edu                    A stranger in a strange land.