B+C vs BOC

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sun Dec 3 18:48:47 EST 1995

>On  2 Dec 95 Andrew A. Apold wrote about B+C vs BOC:
>

>Anyway, why don't you listen to a nice band like Hawkwind, who have
>no umluats, acutes, graves, circonflexs, tildes, slashs, rings or cedillas
>in their name!

I do, and like them a lot, it's just that I don't know as much about them.
I've only got Levitation, IITBOTFTBD, SR, Chronicle and Live Chronicles, and
Lord of Light which hardly qualifies me to comment on most of their stuff.
The guy who got me started on them refused to say I follow them without more
of the early 70's stuff.

But okay..... I'm reading Queens of Deleria right now which I just picked
up.  Dated dialogue, and nice shoving under the rug of what happened to
Lemmy, but it's readable and I am enjoying it...
                                   _
Besides, doesn't Hawkwind put a line over the "a"?

Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt befoer I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)