BOC: set list for Melbourne FL

Andrew A. Apold mordru at MAGG.NET
Sun Dec 3 19:03:53 EST 1995

>       Caught BOC last night at The Zoo, Melbourne Florida, 2 Dec 1995.
>       The set list (near as I can tell) was as follows:

Based on what they played at Sunrise, and your notes, it was probably:

>       ..something with chorus "Be Alright", its on ETLive..

The Red and the Black has a chorus of "It's alright", and was on ET Live...
So does IOTLBIANS, but it is basically the same song, I think.

      ..something from first album unknown to me..
I'm guessing "Before the Kiss, a Redcap", since it was on the first album
and they played it when I saw them...

>       Take Me Away

Just wanted to note what a great job they did on this one.  I didn't care
for it until I heard it live, now I like even the RBN version...

>       ..something like "The Jokes On You" (with lots of strobe light)..

Flaming Telepaths.  My favorite BOC song...  Strobes were effective

>       ..unknown to me (possibly "Still Burnin")..
>       Burning For You
>       Godzilla (with bass and then drum solos)
>       Reaper
>       ..encore 1 unknown to me..
>       ..encore 2 unknown to me..

Hmmm one of the encores we got was Dominance & Submision...

Don't worry, fine job, I'm sure you identified far more songs than a purely
"re: BOC" fan would of a Hawkwind show...
Roger Shrubstaff               "I was corrupt before I had power!" - Random
Chancellor
Barony of Silverwater
Kingdom of the Burning Lands

(Andrew A. Apold)