RON/Lord of Light

Carl E. Anderson cea20 at CUS.CAM.AC.UK
Tue Dec 5 07:26:24 EST 1995

> > This Love in Space song has some of
> > the worst lyrics I have every heard for HW? WHo wrote them? Were they
> > about Brocks past wife????
> > Anyway, I thought ROn's vocals on Lord of Light were awful... I never
> > was bothered much by him before.... I guess he is here to stay
> > though..
>
> C'est impossible!!!! Lord of Light was my highlight of the
> gigs I went to. I thought Ron sounded better singing this than
> anything else.
> I also quite liked the music for Love In Space, but couldn't
> make out the lyrics at the gigs.

        I have to chime in here, for once marginally disagreeing with
Scott ;)   I haven't heard the tape Scott has, but I thought Ron's
singing on LoL at Brixton was just fine, no problem.  And I too
couldn't hear any lyrics to "Love in Space" (excepting those of the
title) but overall I thought it sounded cool and its a shame it didn't
make the album (I'm assuming "Space Sex" is not the same thing).

Cheers,
Carl