RON/Lord of Light

Derrick Chilton D.C.Chilton at BHAM.AC.UK
Tue Dec 5 09:55:52 EST 1995

>        I have to chime in here, for once marginally disagreeing with
>Scott ;)   I haven't heard the tape Scott has, but I thought Ron's
>singing on LoL at Brixton was just fine, no problem.  And I too
>couldn't hear any lyrics to "Love in Space" (excepting those of the
>title) but overall I thought it sounded cool and its a shame it didn't
>make the album (I'm assuming "Space Sex" is not the same thing).
>
>Cheers,
>Carl

Quite right Ron's singing on Lord's was one of the High points of this
tour, or was it the fact they played it :-)

Space Sex as well as Love in Space were completly different songs than that
heard on the tour. Space Sex from the Alien album is quite a Dancey
Electronic Ditty, While Love in Space is well like most of the White Zone
zzzzzzz.

 Love in Space from the Tour  went something like this, and had a good beat :-)

Love in space I'll die for you
Love in Space I'll Cry for You
etc etc etc
Good song though.