Another Cover Version

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at FALCON.CC.UKANS.EDU
Wed Dec 6 11:55:44 EST 1995

On Tue, 21 Nov 1995, Sebastian Welton wrote:

> I get the NME about a week late here but reading through the singles review
> I noticed that there's a new cover version of Silver Machine released. It's
> the b-side of a single just released by The Mystics on Fontana records.

We've added a few songs to the Covers Project, so if someone has a copy
of this SM version, please send a copy to both Dave Berry and myself at:

From: Allan T. Grohe, Jr. <iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu>
2327 Murphy Dr. #10
Lawrence KS 66046-3959
USA

From: Dave Berry <daveb at harlequin.co.uk>
My address is:  48 Lodgefield, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, AL7 1SD, UK.

Thanks!

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                     Nomad of the Time Streams #159
iscladoc at falcon.cc.ukans.edu            Keeper of _The Dead Gods Book_
iscladoc at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu

        "Farewell, friend.  I was a thousand times more evil than thou."
                - Michael Moorcock, _Stormbringer_